Friday, December 3, 2010

Hiatus

Yeah, so no posts for the last month. I haven't been backsliding on the de-cluttering project; no, I'm just getting tired of taking the pictures and posting them. I've caught myself saving up piles of things until I can document them, and that's definitely counterproductive.

So.

I promise I'll keep getting rid of things. The cleaning we did for my mother-in-law's recent visit made it very clear how nice it is to have less stuff. For the first time, we found that we actually had a place for everything--no piles on top of bookcases, no stuff shoved into a corner. It was an excellent demonstration of how valuable this project has been.

I'll do a dump of all the photos I've taken, but don't count on much more. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment